- Learn at your own pace with no time limits or deadlines
- Clearly explained learning concepts and very straightforward
- Support available at every step of the way. We want you to succeed!
- The teachers and other students are all involved in supporting each other
- Extensive practice questions and exams. These are based on the real thing!
- Kept up to date, year-over-year
- Designed to be completed in just 6 weeks! You can continue for longer if needed though!
It quickly made me feel comfortable to ask any questions
Anne T. - Hong Kong
“Starting his course got me anxious at first, but it quickly made me feel comfortable to ask any questions, no matter what they were. Austin is also very creative in his teaching method, and adjusts to you and your needs, which I find the most important trait of a teacher.”
Great for learning what I needed
Christine B. - Vancouver
"I was so thankful to find this program. It’s so well put together, easy to follow and great for learning what I needed to for the music theory exam. The layout was very simple, well thought out and could be used to teach any new theory student. I would highly recommend this to anyone getting ready to take the music theory exam. Thanks!"
StartLesson 1 - Clefs (5:11)
StartLesson 2 - Key Signature (7:24)
StartLesson 3 - Scales (7:08)
StartLesson 4 - Notation (13:55)
StartLesson 5 - Intervals (3:40)
StartLesson 6 - Chords (5:17)
StartLesson 7 - Cadence (2:31)
StartLesson 8 - Time Signature (6:14)
StartLesson 9 - Transposition (3:32)
StartLesson 10 - Finding the Key (2:10)
Get started now!
His ability to provide practical, intensive and highly interactive tutoring have provided a stronger foundation for his students to continue succeeding upon. Austin’s ambition is to become the “GO-TO” person with regards to music theory tutoring and other music-related qualifications.
- Unlimited access to course contents, from anywhere you learn best
- 10 (Ten) Detailed Lessons on the fundamentals of Grade 5 Music Theory
- Learn in any format, whether you prefer videos or text
- Review questions after each lesson to reinforce your understanding
- Share and collaborate with the instructor and the growing community of students alike
- 10 (Ten) Practice Exams based on the actual exam you will write